We measure the impact of our work in a number off ways and are able to evidence that we make a real difference to families and children in this community.
- Mini Springers Nursery achieved Ofsted Good at the last inspection.
- Children attending Mini Springers Nursery continue to achieve well at the end of their Reception year at school: 100% of Mini Springers children attending Springfield Primary School regularly achieved 78 points across their Foundation Stage Profile.
Exceptional Community Engagement
- At our Family Fun Day In July 2010, to celebrate our 10th birthday, over 900 children and adults came from the local community and 100 staff and volunteers helped out on the day.
- In the last calendar year, we engaged with almost 2600families (5450 individuals)
- We have a history of supporting parents and volunteers and aiding their personal development: 19 parents who started as service users have been employed by the Project.
- Parents attending the Incredible Years parenting programme report that their child's behaviour problems have greatly reduced and they are very confident in their ability to manage future behaviour problems.
- Breastfeeding rates are increasing due to support from staff at the centre and through antenatal clinics, classes and groups being held in the centre.